Search Results

Greetings and Welcome!


Hi Friend,

Most people never achieve their goals because they often quit just when they're on the verge of reaching their dream.

Let's face it if you give up - it's over and nothing changes.

Those who fail quit.

Those who succeed never give up.

I know some of you will say: "Friend, I'm persistent, I've been trying for the past 15 years and nothing has changed. I simply can't keep trying."

Succeeding isn't about doing the same thing over and over again and hoping for a different result. That's insanity.

By staying persistent, by never giving up you continue striving toward your goals - but you may change your approach, you could try something different, you may even change what you're aiming for completely - but you never give up.

You always look for a solution.

To your Luck,

Pradeep K



Monday, March 2, 2009

Alexander the Great - Quick Facts

Alexander the Great - Quick Facts

He was inspired by the feats of the warriors in Homer's 'Lliad,' a story about the deeds of Achilles.
He always kept a copy of the epic poem under his pillow.
During his youth, Alexander tamed the wild horse Bucephalus. Later, when his beloved horse died, Alexander
renamed a city in India for Bucephalus.
He was only 20 when he became king of Macedonia. While he was away, someone spread a story that he
was dead. The people in the city of Thebes revolted and called upon the people of Athens to join them. He
soon appeared before Thebes with his army and stormed the city by destroying all the buildings, except the
temples and the house of the poet Pindar.
He founded some 70 cities within his empire, many of them named Alexandria.
When he was a child, he wept bitterly when he heard of Philip's conquests and said, " My father will get ahead of me in everything, and will leave nothing great for me to do."
He remained undefeated in battle his entire life.

Quotes By Alexander The Great

“Heaven cannot brook two suns, nor earth two masters.”
“I am indebted to my father for living, but to my teacher for living well.”
“I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of
sheep led by a lion.”
“I would rather excel others in the knowledge of what is excellent, than in the
extent of my power and dominion.”
“There is nothing impossible to him who will try.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

PayPerPost, Inc

PPP Direct

Visitor ?

On the Way to Success!
 
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!